Senior Parent Night rescheduled to January 6th at 6pm.
Only one parent/guardian per senior to maintain social distancing.
- Senior Parent Night will be held virtually on January 6 at 6pm via a Youtube video.
- The video will go live at 6pm on January 6, not before, and will be taken down on January 7 at 8pm.
- We will post the link to the video on Thursday morning via school Twitter, website and we will email students and their parents the link.
- A jotform will be available on the video that must be completed by the parent/guardian in order for the student to be eligible to participate in senior events. If we do not receive the jotform, seniors will not be eligible to participate in senior activities.
- Seniors must pay all their obligations/debt and submit their community service by Feb. 1 by 3:30pm in order to participate in any senior activity. NO exceptions to the Feb. 1 deadline.
- The video will have Spanish captions for parents/guardians.
- 1/5/22 there will still be the 3pm assembly for caps and gowns.
Your school’s ring order dates are from Monday, October 5th – Saturday, October 10th