Steps for Paying through OSP for Desktop and Mobil
- Go to either Student or Parent Portal and Login how you normally would.
- At the top of the page click the Apps/Services/Sites section.
- Open this page and scroll down until you find the link to “OSP” (Online School Payment).
- You will be directed to a new site. On the top blue section, go to the “PAY OBLIGATION” tab.
- If you are logging in from a *Mobile Phone* when you click OSP under your apps/services, the screen will appear with 3 red lines on the top left-hand side “CLICK” on the red lines and scroll down to “PAY OBLIGATION” tab and continue to follow the rest of the steps
- Scroll down to “Select Student Profile.” (Your Name should be there.)
- Select school name (Felix Varela Senior High)
- Click on the box next to the fee you owe. You will see all the fees you owe at the end of the page/screen. These fees are calculated from 9th-12th grade. Fees are assessed every school year.
- Once you have selected all the fees you owe, scroll to the bottom and click on the “Add to Cart” tab.
- On the next screen, you will see your Shopping Cart with all the fees you have selected. In the top right section, it will show you the total amount due. Please review the shopping cart to make sure you are paying the correct amount. Then click “Checkout.”
- On the screen, (Step 1 of 4) Next to each fee you are paying, make sure “Select Student Profile” is in your name. Once done click the Next Button at end of page.
- On the next page (Step 2 of 4) you must enter your personal information as it appears on your credit card information and billing statement. When done click next. *The name and address must match your credit card information*
- On the next page (Step 3 of 4) Order Review, make sure that you check mark the box agreement to the payment terms at bottom of page and review order. Then click next.
- On the next page (Step 4 of 4) Payment *Only Discover, MasterCard, Visa
This is your final step enter your credit card information and click “Place Order.” You have now completed this transaction. (An order number should appear when it is complete.)
Print a copy of the transaction for your records and/or for the teacher as proof of payment. If you have any problems, please contact the school’s Treasurer by email: email@example.com
Keep in mind this is to pay students’ obligations only for Class Courses and/or electives that have a fee. If the students owe a fee, it will be under their obligation tab only.
If paying for other items that are not an obligation then you will go to OSP and click Secondary School at top of page then choose Felix Varela, and there you will see a list of items to pay/purchase school events, such as logo shirts, club memberships, field trips, yearbook ads, drama/dance events, athletic insurance, ID replacement, transcripts, and many other school related events.